Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind

Well I'm surprising myself here by actually keeping up with this. My plan is to actually do them early. . .now the trick is to actually remember to post them. This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish so if your interested in doing one of your own just visit them first.


So this weeks topic is. . . .Rewind: pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit. Well since I have only done this once before I had plenty of topics to pick from. I picked. . .Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character. Now I don't know if I'll actually be able to come up with ten characters for this but I'll do my bestest!

Dex Foray. Of course he is going to be my number one in this. If you have ever read The Experiment in Terror books you will of course whole heartily agree with me on this.

Jack Kursed. Which ironically is the name of the book he is in as well. I probably really shouldn't love him like I do, but there is just something about him that awesome.

Eli Monpress. You can first find him in The Spirit Thief. You really won't come across anyone else that is as cocky as him.

Josef. He is also first found in The Spirit Thief. He is pretty bad ass, with his awesome swordsmanship. You can imagine that I really loved reading these books if I have the two main male characters on this list.

Lynx. He is in Indigo & Iris and I believe is crazy. But I still put him on my list anyway. . .makes you wonder about me now doesn't it.

Heller. Another name that is the title of the book as well. Not sure what to say about him. . .he is pretty much the same as all the others. Strong, silent, jerk. . .but looks out for his own.

Nathaniel Lyons. You can find his greatness in Nefertiti's Heart. I have something for those strong silent type guys in books.

Jayden Hex. You can find him in Demons at Deadnight. Good for me he isn't much of an ass. Though he isn't the main love interest in this book he really stuck out to me. . .he had that whole I'm a nerd thing going on.

Dréoteth. Named for the book he is in. Another character that I probably shouldn't love but totally do.

Vain. From The Dark Man. . .I'm looking back at this little list I'm making and I'm starting to think I like assholes in books. . .I just know I love when I come across a character that can be a jerk on the outside but really is a softy on the inside.

So I was actually able to come up with ten guys. That was pretty surprising to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't comment Angie as I haven't read any of these but I'll take your word for it that all are crushworthy! In books I love guys, I would hate in real life, so its easier to cope with the jerkish ways when you don't have to live with it!
    I schedule posts, it's a life saver! So handy, I just schedule them at the weekend and can then forget about during the week when I don't have much time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...