Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Call of Agon (The Children of Telm #1)

The Call of Agon (The Children of Telm #1)


The Call of Agon (The Children of Telm, #1)

By: Dean F. Wilson

****
4 Stars


This book has the huge epic fantasy feel to it. There is something that really attracts me to these types of books. I love following a character through some type of challenge that they overcome with the help of people they meet along the way.

Though it can get a little confusing at times with the different gods, it is not hard to grasp what is going on. I'm used to reading books like this so I was able to get everything pretty easily but I can see where some people may have a hard time with it. But it is worth sticking it out and things do start to make sense.

The only thing that got me was that it was maybe a little to descriptive at times. When books get like this I start to kinda glaze over and at times miss certain things. Causing me to have to go back and reread things.

All in all it was a well written fantasy book.

Would I recommend this? Yes, it was an interesting read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...