Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Rising Books

Excitement!

That is what I am feeling right now, and you know for it being 8 in the morning excitement feels like a little to much for my tired brain. I need to get at least two more cups of coffee in me and soon. And I'll apologize now if this post doesn't make sense because of that.

So I was just contacted by Laura Josephsen, the author of Resistance (Rising: Book 1) and if you scroll down a little you will see the review I wrote for this book and notice that I really loved it and it was a lot of fun to read. So this excitement comes from the fact that she has just asked me to read her second book Rebellion: (Rising Book 2). I cannot wait to get my greedy little hands all over that book. This one will be told from different points of views and I'm looking forward to seeing everything from a different angle and learning more about certain characters that I liked in the first book.

As you can imagine the review for that book will show up somewhere on here soon. It has only been out for about a week and since I love reading and promoting all those amazing books out there that no one seems to notice I needed to let the world know (or at least the small world of my followers). So if you have already seen the review for Resistance (Rising: Book 1) and didn't immediately read it you should think about doing that now, or in the very least putting it on your to read list. It is good enough that it should be bumped up to the front of that list though. This way you can then also hurry up and read Rebellion (Rising: Book 2).

So now all of you can understand that excitement I'm feeling. Its that jittery feeling you get when you just finished a great book and realize that the second book is there and you can get right into it without much pause in between. I know you all know what this feels like.

(By the way, that picture is what I totally looked like when I got the message about reading the new book for her. . .I pretty much did that then happy dance everywhere. . .trust me it wasn't pretty)

Also I got that picture from this blog
Hyperbole and a Half
It is completely hilarious and I just wasted a huge amount of time reading everything I could on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...